Aging and getting older are two different things. Getting older means maturing within the progression of time, while aging is the process of tissues breaking down in the body.
Wrinkles, weight gain and sagging skin are some of the displeasing signs of aging. Getting older is not the main cause. Free radicals and organic acids damage body tissues, which results in the aging process.
Amrita Water contains antioxidants that help reduce and prevent cellular and DNA damage caused by free radicals.
After the use of Amrita Water, the stomach produces bicarbonates, which neutralize acids and absorb into the bloodstream.
Sang Whang, the author of Aging and Reverse Aging, writes, “As we start to lose bicarbonates in our blood, around age 45, we begin to age physiologically,” … “All we have to do to stop aging and maintain good health is to recharge bicarbonates to the blood.”
We all know, hydration is even more vital than nutrition and everyone should take care of proper water consumption. If healthy aging is your concern and you are trying to lose weight by eating nutritious alkaline foods, Amrita Water added to your lifestyle will help you reverse the aging process, age beautifully and healthfully.
When Thinking About How To Slow Down The Aging Process, Amrita Water Helps Because:
- AMRITA increases a person’s ability to delay aging, as well as helps the organism to resist diseases. Only one section of pH above 7.4 increases the ability of cells to absorb oxygen ten times.
- AMRITA’s pH level is ~9.6, which means that AMRITA increases the ability of cells in the human body to absorb oxygen more than 200 times, making it fitter, supporting cells for optimal nutrient assimilation.
- AMRITA water not only has a high pH level of ~9.6, but also is rich in zinc, selenium, magnesium, sodium, calcium, potassium and ascorbic acid.
- Zinc improves the effectiveness of our immune system and promotes fertility, while selenium acts as a powerful antioxidant and protects against oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is any stress (daily stress, disease and other negative events in our lives that acidify, or oxidize, our body). In addition, selenium reduces the risk of cancer, since it may arise and develop only in acidic conditions – if the body’s pH level is lower than 4.
- Magnesium regulates metabolism and has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system.
- Calcium is important for healthy bones and teeth.
- Potassium strengthens the nervous system.
- Sodiumsupplies the muscles with energy.
- Vitamin C acts as a potent antioxidant and delays aging.
- Amrita Water neutralizes stored acids and toxins; the body can remove neutralized toxins.
- Amrita Water will balance the PH levels in our body.
- Amrita Water, combined with alkaline food, will provide your body with antioxidants for nutrient supplies needed to repair damaged cells.
- Amrita Water nourishes and detoxifies our body, therefore preventing cell aging.
- Amrita Water helps with energy production.
- Amrita Water and the extra oxygen, as well as the electrons, help to wipe out free radicals that may cause cell damage.
- Amrita Water lets our body create its own mineral buffers so that it can neutralize disease-promoting acid waste.
Amrita Water Will Not Taste As Your Regular Water:
Water comes from Northern Europe’s subterranean depths (530ft deep down). Once the Earth’s energized water is obtained, it receives Sun’s energy and starts its marvelous journey on becoming the elixir of immortality. The elixir (Amrita) is filtered through natural silver and pharmacy grade minerals have been added (zinc, selenium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, vitamin C). The elixir gains its pH of ~9.6 and has all the blessings from Mother Earth. The taste is different because THIS IS NOT a regular water, IT IS something MORE. Minerals create the different taste while Amrita essentially is something much deeper. Amrita in Sanskrit means ‘’elixir of immortality’’.
Amrita name holds a great power in times of Gods and Goddesses. The Amrita is repeatedly referred to as the drink of the Goddesses, which grants them immortality. Despite this, the nectar does not actually offer true immortality: instead, by partaking it, the Goddesses were able to attain a higher level of knowledge and power, which they had lost due to the curse of Sage Durvasa.